The outcome of the race went as hoped. I sincerely thank the people of our district for their support. It is an honor to serve and I will continue to fight for each and every person in our community.
- Oct 23, 2014 : CHICAGO TRIBUNE GIVES SAM ENTHUSIASTIC ENDORSEMENT!
"We endorsed Democratic Rep. Sam Yingling in 2012 with the hope he would deliver on a promise to consolidate government, and he did".
- Oct 07, 2014 : Drobinski Caught Lying to Voters, Fabricating Yingling's Voting Record
"I've said many times that I oppose Springfield's unfair tax income increase that passed before I took office. Despite the fact I wasn't elected for two years after the tax increase was even passed, my opponent is saying I voted for it. He is lying."
- Oct 06, 2014 : Support these REALTORS® on Election Day, Nov. 4
The Illinois REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) – with input from the local Association – has identified Yingling as a pro-business, pro-private property rights, low tax and pro-growth candidate, and encourages IAR members to vote for him in the Nov. 4 General Election.
- Sep 08, 2014 : Yingling: Opponent Hiding from His Record and Extreme Allies
State Rep. Sam Yingling on Monday blasted a negative campaign commercial funded by a group that supports cutting Security and Medicare - the same group for which Yingling's opponent worked as a local leader.
- Aug 20, 2014 : Yingling Sponsors Bill to End Retired Politicians’ Free Health Care Perk
As part of his ongoing effort to eliminate expensive, taxpayer-funded perks for politicians and rein in state spending, state Rep. Sam Yingling, D-Grayslake, is sponsoring legislation to cut a free health care benefit currently available to retired politicians.